HousekeeperBirmingham, Reino Unido ;
Key Role Responsibilities
- Work as part of a friendly and supportive team playing a vital role within the Community team to ensure all our residents enjoy a high level of cleanliness throughout their community.
- Responds positively to customer queries, resolving them in a timely manner or signposting residents to the most appropriate person to assist them.
- Clean the reception, offices, common spaces and restrooms.
- Checks on a daily basis all amenity areas and cleans where required.
- Carries out a full litter pick daily to all external areas in the community.
- Ensures all empty rooms and apartment and targeted show flats are freshened throughout the day to maintain market-ready appeal.
- Conducts weekly flush downs in all empty rooms and apartments in line with health and safety policies.
- Assists in the make-ready process by performing additional duties requested by Community Manager and/or supervisor.
- Informs Community Manager of any observed hazard or potentially dangerous situation to residents, team members, guests, and others.
- Logs maintenance issues with the Customer Service team where identified as part of daily tasks and routine.
- Ad hoc requests to address Resident concerns or queries
- Maintains an appropriate inventory of cleaning supplies, and informs the appropriate supervisor when a re-order is necessary.
- Makes best use of materials and equipment provided championing cost efficiencies whenever possible without compromising on quality.
- Onsite Team Members
Knowledge & Qualifications
- Ability to read and write in English to a level that enables full understanding and compliance with product safety labels, COSHH policy, and procedure manuals
- Knowledge and understanding of UK health and safety requirements
- Knowledgeable and skilled in the safe use and maintenance of cleaning fluids and tools
Experience & Skills
- Previous experience of maintaining cleanliness within a customer occupied environment.
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems in a variety of practical situations and follow standardized procedures.
- Ability to work autonomously, using initiative when required.
- Strong attention to detail
- Flexible approach to work and adaptable to thrive in a changing environment
- Proficiency in customer service and interpersonal communication skills in order to effectively interact with residents, clients, team members, and other business contacts and respond courteously to questions and requests.
Behaviors & Values
- Integrity - We will stay true to the highest ethical standards and principles, and be honest, trustworthy, and humble in all of our words and actions.
- Respect - We will accept and value our individual differences and show genuine consideration for the thoughts, needs, and ideas of others. We value and encourage a work/life balance.
- Accountability - We will take responsibility and accept ownership for our words, actions, tasks, and results, and respectfully hold others to the same standard.
- Professionalism - We will proudly present a positive, dignified, and business-like image at all times through our appearance, behavior, and interactions with others.
- Teamwork - We will work together to accomplish goals, solve problems, and enrich our work environment.
Service - We will make service our top priority by giving our time, knowledge, and experience to serve the needs of our customers, community, and team members.
Vagas visualizadas recentemente
Você não visualizou nenhuma vaga recentemente.
Você ainda não tem nenhuma vaga salva? Então comece a procurar! Depois de encontrar uma vaga de seu interesse, clique no botão ou ícone Salvar vaga nos resultados da pesquisa ou nas páginas de descrição de vagas.