Customer Service AdvisorBirmingham, Reino Unido ;
Key Role Responsibilities
- Works as part of a team, supporting and respecting other team members, to deliver exceptional resident living.
- Supports the creation of a positive, memorable experience for residents.
- Delivers all aspects of customer service, including a comprehensive front of house service anticipating and exceeding resident expectations.
- Responds positively to customer queries and complaints, identifying and undertaking appropriate action in line with Greystar’s complaints procedure.
- Supports events and activities within the Community.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with university clients.
- Develops and maintains local knowledge and information resources relevant to resident needs i.e., travel, entertainment and amenities.
- Completes administrative tasks including logging of maintenance requests, filing, and preparing notices and updating of databases.
- Undertakes marketing activities such as attending open days and leafleting to promote the property.
- Carries out sales and leasing activities including viewings, following up on enquiries and sales conversions.
- Assists with summer Community preparations, including move-in and move-out processes.
- Completes Health and Safety compliance activities in line with the Company’s policies and procedures.
- Participates were required in an on-call roster to provide out of hours emergency support for the Community.
- Chase outstanding rent arrears following rent collection procedures in meeting property targets.
- Promote tenancy extensions and other revenue streams such as vending.
- Raise purchase orders in accordance with procedures.
- Ensure tenant refunds are completed in a timely manner and in line with Greystar’s policy.
- Look to maximize efficiency of utilities.
- Onsite Team Members
Knowledge & Qualification
- Good level of general education
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office packages including Word, Excel, and Outlook as well as other systems such as databases or booking systems (Training to be provided on in house systems)
- A knowledge and understanding of UK Health and Safety requirements and legislation.
Experience & Skills
- Excellent customer service skills and significant experience in a customer facing service delivery role.
- Good team player with strong relationship building and influencing skills
- Ability to act autonomously, taking decisions and/or action when required.
- Fluent English verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organization skills with the ability to multi task and prioritize
- Numerical skills necessary to complete the above activities
- Self and culturally aware and able to adapt relationship building, communications and negotiation skills to suit audience
- Flexible approach to work and adaptable to thrive in a changing environment.
- Enthusiasm to deliver an exceptional experience to stakeholders and continuously improve knowledge of self and others.
Behaviors & Values
- Integrity - We will stay true to the highest ethical standards and principles, and be honest, trustworthy, and humble in all of our words and actions.
- Respect - We will accept and value our individual differences and show genuine consideration for the thoughts, needs, and ideas of others. We value and encourage a work/life balance.
- Accountability - We will take responsibility and accept ownership for our words, actions, tasks, and results, and respectfully hold others to the same standard.
- Professionalism - We will proudly present a positive, dignified, and business-like image at all times through our appearance, behavior, and interactions with others.
- Teamwork - We will work together to accomplish goals, solve problems, and enrich our work environment.
- Service - We will make service our top priority by giving our time, knowledge, and experience to serve the needs of our customers, community, and team members.
Vagas visualizadas recentemente
Você não visualizou nenhuma vaga recentemente.
Você ainda não tem nenhuma vaga salva? Então comece a procurar! Depois de encontrar uma vaga de seu interesse, clique no botão ou ícone Salvar vaga nos resultados da pesquisa ou nas páginas de descrição de vagas.